Case-Mate®, the industry-leading designers of fashion-forward and finely crafted smartphone accessories, is excited to announce its latest collection of cases and screen protectors for the new Apple® iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Now offering a lifetime warranty and military grade drop protection, Case-Mate’s collection of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus cases and screen protectors are available to order now.
“This is by far our most exciting line,” said Steve Marzio, CEO of Case-Mate. “I’m extremely proud that these are not only our most fashionable cases yet, but our most protective as well. We’ve meticulously engineered this new collection to provide military strength impact protection, and now that it’s backed by our lifetime warranty, we believe it will be our most successful collection to date.”
Designed to make a statement, Case-Mate’s new collection for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus features only the most sophisticated materials, including genuine crystals, mother of pearl, premium leathers and unique metals such as sterling silver and 24 karat gold. Some of the highlights include:
- Gilded Glass Screen Protectors, £19.99, €24.99: Accessorise and protect your iPhone screen with the perfect touch of style. Gilded Glass offers stellar screen protection with beautifully etched metallic and iridescent patterns.
- Naked Tough Iridescent, £24.99, €34.99: Inspired by one of the hottest runway trends, its metallic display of colour and light reflective flair have made this this case a fan favourite.
- Naked Tough Waterfall, £29.99, €39.99: Offered in both iridescent and rose gold colours, the dynamic snow globe effect of this iPhone 7 case will captivate you with its cascading sparkle and tumbling glitter.
- Karat Pearl, £39.99, €49.99: The gold and rose gold Karat are now joined by Karat Pearl, showcasing a stunning display of genuine mother of pearl and sterling silver elements. Its natural iridescence and shine will make sure you won’t go unnoticed.
- Brilliance Tough, £49.99, €59.99: Over 800 genuine crystals adorn your iPhone with the newly redesigned Brilliance case. Featuring military grade drop protection with a full shock-absorbing layer, this case is just as tough as it is stunning.
- Folio Wristlet, £34.99, €39.99: Available in both black and rose gold/blush leather, this essential carryall has room for your iPhone, cards and cash. Finished with gold hardware and a logo engraved metal accents, this chic accessory is literally all you need.
All cases and screen protectors in the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus collection are covered by Case-Mate’s lifetime warranty. Additionally, Case-Mate’s iPhone 7 cases will fit the iPhone 6/6s, and iPhone 7 Plus cases will fit the iPhone 6/6 Plus.
About Frequency Telecom
Frequency is the exclusive Case-Mate distributor for Europe.
Frequency is a global mobile accessory and audio distributor, supplying 50 countries worldwide with a full range of high quality accessory solutions for all leading handsets and devices. Established in 2002, Frequency has achieved year on year growth and was featured in the 2012 Sunday Times Profit Track 100 list as one of the UK’s most profitable privately owned companies. It is headquartered in Chessington, South London and now employs over 60 people across the UK, Scandinavia, Germany and Netherlands.