Mobile phone signal study carried out by OfCom
In a recent study, Ofcom revealed that 30% of the UK still does not receive a mobile signal for calls and texting from all four of the major operators. With this in mind, Cel-Fi has developed a number of award winning mobile signal boosters which are available to purchase now from Frequency Telecom.
Why choose Cel-Fi mobile phone signal booster?
Cel-Fi Smart Signal Boosters work to strengthen poor signal coverage in the home and office.
The all-digital, patent-pending technology is the only legal solution on the market today and works to improve indoor mobile signal coverage by up to four times.
Cel-Fi mobile signal boosters are operator approved and allow mobile users to enjoy reduced dropped calls, improved voice clarity and streaming as well as faster downloads. Available in the DUO for homes and small buinesses, the PRO for small to medium enterprises, the PRIME for Flats, Small Homes and Storefronts and the GO X with a rugged design for Indoor/Outdoor Use.
Nextivity offers legal mobile phone signal boosters for 3G, 4G and LTE voice and data for four of the main UK mobile networks: Three, O2, Vodafone and EE. What’s more, the plug and play technology makes installation a dream – Simply plug in your device and let Cel-Fi do the rest of the work for you!
With minimal competition in the market place for legal digital signal boosters or repeaters, Cel-Fi can provide a unique selling proposition for an increased service portfolio as well as offering additional revenue opportunities.
The benefits of becoming an authorised reseller
Become a Frequency Reseller and enjoy a range of benefits including increased service offering, competitive pricing on bulk PO’s, sales and marketing support and a dedicated support package for you and your customers including a support line, installation guides and troubleshooting documents.
With a range of other services and an ever increasing demand for legal solutions to mobile phone signal problems, this programme is the ultimate service choice!
With over 16 years’ experience in the Telecoms industry, Frequency can offer authorised resellers a wide range of support when purchasing Cel-Fi units including:-
- Dedicated account managers with a large support team
- Technical support for you and your customers e.g. a support line, technical guides, troubleshooting advice and installation guides and videos
- Sales and marketing support e.g. presentations, spec sheets, product training and design work
- An online portal service with easy access to product information and stock availability
- Quick delivery service
- Competitive pricing on bulk POs
- Updates on offers and new products across the whole Frequency portfolio
- Corporate package benefits e.g. equipment for your staff at trade prices, including field sales kits